Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Preparing

Hello friends and family!
Who knows who will read this blog, but I think it's the best way to let all my peeps know what's going on in the busy and wonderful life of Karly Comfort! HA, OK it might take a bit of time to get used to this whole blogging thing, we'll see. I think it's the best way to stay in touch though, seeing how many other people have used blogs when they went abroad. I'm a bit worried that I won't have much internet access when I'm traveling, but at least by using this glorious blog I'm creating EVERYONE can read about whatever little thing I do and feel like sharing :) Well that's about all I have to share right now because I'm not leaving for another week and I need to go cram all my precious belongings into a bag before I go! Next time I post I think I'll be abroad, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment