Friday, April 30, 2010

The past 2 weeks


Hey so I am not going to write too much right now because I feel rushed to get out of this hostal in Latacunga and be on my way. I´m off to another hostal tonight so maybe I can write more then. I just wanted to see if these pictures would load. The only one I´m posting right now is of the piss pot in my room: its our little bathroom there with the toilet paper, hand sanitizer and the pot of course! Overall it has been a mixed bag of being in Malingua Pamba on my own for the past two weeks. Im glad for the change but know I will miss some of the kids and the community. Last weekend I made the 3 hour¨"easy walk" to Isinlivi where there was this beautiful hostal I stayed in for Sunday night. It was refreshing to be around other travelers. I hope to upload more pics later, I just have to find another person with a Nikon camera so I can use their plug to upload. I have been pretty homesick somedays but am hoping the change in environment and people will make me enjoy the moment more. I know I need to wait it out, even if I wish I could be home enjoying summer vacation instead of on my own. Today I´m making a bus trip for a few hours, not sure how many, because I´m going from Latacunga to RioBamba or Cuenca. My final destination is further south past Loja, in southern Ecuador if you want to check it on the map (mom!). OK write more later! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment